\ colourfulswirls }


How can i remember to forget
Tuesday 30 April 2013 | 23:49 | 0
Hi.
So here I'm watching B sleep and decided to do a post. 

One of my favourite pictures w baby. Its cute how we can just be so ourselves with each other.

So I was attempting to take a picture of the MRT crowd that day on the way to school and apparently got photobomb.... :( But this indian DAMN FUNNY RIGHT. I LOL.


Baby brought me to this Little India's Ice Cream Shop! They make the ice cream on the spot! one thing was i can't try the flavour :( so i could only try my luck... so i got Salted caramel and it tasted FABULOUS :p couldn't stop asking for more :(


So school has been making me so sleepy recently :( Everyday i sleep sleep, everynight i sleep sleep.

Ok yeah. My buddies for 3 years......... always a happy class i would say. A happy class is always a good class. Therefore It should be a happy 3 years :D


CUTEST TEACHER EVER! HHAHAHAHAHAH FML.

Scientist Liu. Hmmmm, GONNA BE FAMOUS ONE DAY OK.


My poly Girlfriends <3


Had a really bad fever that night :( Right before MBS. 










But because of YOLO. I still went and swam. 

So that's basically my life. Boyfriend, School, Sleep. Yeah. 

I miss my Secondary friends so bad and yes i'm getting to see them tomorrow! and maybe a sleepover at Michy's on Friday after work! loving my life~ living the life. 

TEEHEE. 

posts are getting shorter and shorter lately cause there's just nothing much to say anymore. 
10 more days and baby is leaving for the army sigh pie.... 2 years. Time will fly past, yes? yes. 

So Noreen just had to tell me a damn sad story :( It's always so important to treasure the people we have right now cause they might just be gone tomorrow. Life is so freaking ass fragile. SIGH :(


xoxo
"But i'm wide awake and i want you so much right now"





Older Next | Newer Post