\ colourfulswirls }


One thing
Sunday 21 April 2013 | 23:49 | 0
SCHOOL SUCKS. 
Hi, I've survived a week of school and apparently it sucks. A whole great deal. Maybe i'm just not used to the whole idea of studying all over again. But just looking at my timetable is depressing, what's worst is looking at my alarm clock. Wah can cry already 3/5 days i gotta get up at 6 and the other two is like 8/9 SIGH. Doesn't matter, suck it up. But the thought that 4/5 days i end at 5 CANNOT LA Cannot get over it.  OI WHY SP DO THIS TO ME WHY AH WHY.

Then again after one month, I would get over it la haha. It's only the first week tho and I found the work i'm learning so hard...... what the. Poly isn't fun at all la. Who said it was fun apparently LIED. Hmph. Thank god for bb to teach me though or else i'll probably just sink and die in my course. 

BUT one really good thing is my classmates are quite good and nice to me ^_^ at least they dont make me hate school or whatever. my class super duper bonded that we move in a pack sia damn funny. so yup.



19 more days and b's gonna go A.R.M.Y. sigh pie why oh why why army take him away from me huh huh huh 2 years straight some more what is this. 

and my earpiece is spoiling, any cutie wanna buy me  a new earpiece? yup thanks. LOL
I've got nothing much to say leh..... feels like i go school everyday that's all. 

Watched General Yang on friday tho!!! Stupid show. Waste time ):< but the scenes all quite ew la. the way they murder all ughohdjdlkfjldask sick.

Five days study week. Live with it for the next 3 years. Suck it up and hope time flies.

xoxo
"I'm dying just to make you stay"

Older Next | Newer Post