\ colourfulswirls }


Your call
Friday 12 April 2013 | 23:37 | 0
Hi guys, I'm back.
Almost a week since I last blog because i'm lazy this way....
And because i'm so lazy I don't have pictures this time, but if you wanna see some pictures about what i'm gonna blog about you can check (www.instagram.com/colourfulswirls)

So, Yeah i came back on the 8th, had like 3 recycle bags on hand and a luggage weighing 23kg on me on my return journey. Can you imagine how much I bought already? HAHA. Was so glad that the moment I stepped out of the lift at my block, I saw my boy. Although we didn't meet for 26 days, the moment I saw him it felt like we were never separated. That's how attached we are :) and I love how things are! We decided to go on a date since we haven't been out together for a long time, so we booked tickets for the Croods for the next day.

Hehe, we headed down to vivo on Tuesday and since I overslept, I didn't make it for Orientation.. oopsy. We wanted to grab a free cone as well but the queue was like heavens so fucking long. So we decided to give it a miss and we were super early for our movie, so we walked all around vivo and decided to go up and lepak. Finally after 2 hours it was time for the croods and i told b, I hope that this cartoon will be worth my money and yes it really was worth it. It was good in fact. Loved the movie! Went home late and woke up too late for school as AGAIN. But forced myself to get up and out and cab down to school. Was 2 hours late LOL and still left early HAHA. Badass is me. Went for the laptop config and saw Ji Xuan. Haven't seen her since a million years, we were so happy that we ran to each other and gave each other a BIG HUG *SMILES* IJ Friends are really friends for life. I swear Os time I kept saying I hate it and all. But now that i'm in poly, i really do miss Girls Sch, Girlfriends and all. Sigh pie life sucks.

"You can take a girl out of IJ, but not IJ out of a girl" I truly get this right now.

The next day me and baby when to visit my grandpapa in the hospital after a whole afternoon of procrastination. Went to Novena's KFC after that to try the double down max meal. The bread was replace with zinger meat and usually where the meat would be was hashbrown bacon and cheese. It was so good. I swear, everyone should try. & It's a seasonal product, so grab it while it last! After that we went to Singapore Flyer, My virgin experience on the flyer!!!!! It was not bad but definitely not worth going AGAIN. Bb's friend, Terry came to pick us up from the flyer afters to go try the suicide wings. The entire drive towards that place, he couldn't stop talking about it and how excited he is. Finally when we reach, and about to order, he asked the waitress if there was the 'Suicide wings' and the conversation went
Waitress: You sure you want?
Terry: Ya I see the news i want to try.
Waitress: You sure a not? Very sure?
Terry: Yes, I drive all the way here
Waitress: You sure? I cannot even finish....
Terry: YES.
(not exactly like this, but this is the main point, my memory sucks ok)
LOL, I swear the waitress doubt did made me paranoid for a moment.... and when finally the wings came. We all ate.... the first mouth was ok..... then the second and the kick comes right in. WOAH. I felt death I swear. The spiciness lingers for what seem like forever. Me and baby finished half a JUG of WATER. That's how bad it was. And after eating that and on the way home, my whole body was burning, (I FINISHED ONE!! YAY!!) but the after effects was like drinking alcohol i swear. Seh seh and feeling like shit LOL but tbh, the chicken was nice, it's just the fucking chilli.

Went home and fixed up my toy story puzzle w baby and showered and went for supper again. Fattymaine. AHAH. Slept without even knowing and TADA. yeap, plans today was all cancelled because my boy was on a lazy mode... so became a stay-home-day.

Hope tmrw our plans will work out and not my turn for a lazy mode. :p 

I MISS MY FRIENDS. I WANT SEAH LIYI AND MICHELLE THIO ASAP YA. 

xoxo
"I was born to tell you I love you"

Older Next | Newer Post