\ colourfulswirls }


You don't know why i left you
Thursday 13 November 2014 | 17:13 | 0
Sup.

So I haven't checked this space out in... what? almost 2 years? Well I completely forgot I actually HAD a blog and yep, I kinda realised how lame I used to be, but to be honest... Those were the days man. I kind of thank God for a blog because it reminds me of how i felt right at that moment. So i actually went to stalk my own post..... the last post i had was 10 days before bb went to the army and  some updates now are.. we've received that message e v e r y army guy is glad to receive. 
'Congratulations, you've less than 6 months to ORD' 
Whatever the message was but it was something along this line.

So.... I guessed i survived 1.5/3 of this horrible life... and now i'm onto the fourth lap, then 2 more and i'd be done. There's so much to complain about school but actually... no point because at the end of the day, who's gonna care what's a student grieves? 

Then again, i'm still gonna complain here, anyway i doubt anyone remembers about this space anyways........ 

So i applied for OITP with my best friend, but I don't think i'm gonna get the chance to even go because 
#1 the people that is fighting with me are fucking smart
#2 I made a few wrong moves with my choices
#3 the teachers are fucking biased
But this doesn't mean i'm not going.. but i won't take back my words even if i got the chance to go. It's a true reality that the teachers are biased anyways. 
After the interview and selections... what i heard is that a guy changed his choices and because of that, they allowed a guy that didn't even go through an interview to be allowed into the selection just because he's a GUY. Where's the gender equality? Seriously...... and did i mention how irresponsible the teachers were? Results for the OITP was mentioned to be released latest wednesday. Now it's already thursday and office hours are almost over and there's still 0 news regarding who got through to the program. Wow, talk about efficiency SP. Don't go around trolling people. 

Then again..... who am i to complain? I'm not a GPA 4.0 student, not one with full attendance and definitely not one that's always sucking up to teachers. I've no rights... right?

OH and coming to the topic of sucking up to teachers... Wow I definitely have a classmate that does it pretty darn well. Like it kinda goes to the extent it actually grossed me out. I'm sorry if my words hurt, but to be honest, my words didn't, the truth did. You should reflect on your own habits? or should i say STYLE? hmmmm, but then again.. who cares? At least i don't stoop to your level, then i guess i'm pretty much still good. 

Oh and last thing to complain about... I HATE HATE HATE ABSOLUTELY HATES people talking behind my back. Oh wait it isn't people talking, it's just you. Seriously, you brought it upon yourself. Don't blame it on me, or the rest. You choices, you made them. You face the fucking music. I would be absolutely honest, yup i don't like you, and it isn't just don't fancy, it's DETEST. 
I DESPISE YOU TOO. 
Dare me to see how long my friendship with them/her can last? Game's fucking on girl. Don't you dare go back crying to Mama, cause mama's gonna tell you how some words can't be taken back.

Okay basically, i've ranted enough about school....... work sucks too tho, like whatever meh, at least no bullshit people to deal with, just people's temper to tolerate. I could do that for money...... so yup!

But overall, what was the best was that me and baby lasted 2 years and still as loving as ever so i guess my life isn't as bad as it seems and i kinda still like it. 

xoxo
"there are many things that you don't know"

Older Next